Agile Coach, Stockholm
We are looking for a passionate Agile Coach to join our client's Strategy Agile Coach team. Their team exists to support the development of high-performance engineering teams. Working as an Agile Coach in their team you'll strive to enable their development teams to work expertly and quickly together. You will collaborate with diverse, highly skilled engineering teams in a fast-paced environment. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences audio.
Does it sound interesting? It's more to come.
But first, as a consultant at randstad technologies, you have fantastic career opportunities. We offer you a stable permanent position with good development opportunities for those who show drive and interest. Working as a consultant at randstad technologies is an excellent way to build on your resume with various IT competencies. We work with both large and small customers in many different industries, which means that we can offer our consultants exciting and varied assignments in different locations in Stockholm.
- Work together with Engineering Managers and Engineering teams to identify and pursue targeted actions leading to greater team performance
- Advocate and advance modern, agile software development practices and help develop and advocate for great engineering and organizational practices
- Grow a healthy, collaborative engineering culture in line with company values
- Contribute to building an environment where continuous improvement of the development process is in focus and where everyone’s common goal is to deliver outstanding software as fast as possible
- Support timely delivery of technical solutions to address business needs
- Coach teams facing tough challenges e.g. related to how they work and interact together
- Facilitate learning through, e.g. workshops and meetings
- Actively work to identify areas of improvement and conceptualize methods on how to be more efficient
- You are knowledgeable and passionate about software development
- You excel at leading, coaching and mentoring software development teams towards delivering timely, high quality software
- You are experienced with working in engineering teams, as an Engineer, Scrum Master, Product Owner, or Team Lead with agile teams that develop internet services
- You have experience helping teams manage change (preferably in a technical environment)
- You know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done
- You have a deep understanding of software development, communication, group dynamics and coaching
- You are not afraid to raise issues and inspire change to remove impediments from your team
- You care about learning new things and improving existing challenges
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
Ort: Stockholm kommun
Sista ansökningsdag: 2021-02-28
Kontaktperson: Erik Perborn