System Engineer to ADB Safegate in Malmö
ADB SAFEGATE is looking for a System Engineer for Control Systems within the Airport environment with focus on gate operations. Would you want to enable airports to work more safely, efficiently and sustainably? Then you have your chance now!
We accelerate airport performance around efficiency, sustainability and safety, by analysing, recommending and delivering the right mix of intelligent operational and technical solutions and services for the tower, airfield and gate. As System Engineer you will get the opportunity to work with the docking guidance system and be operative in customer projects to get the gate operations be made smoother and safer.
You will be part of the GATE Solutions department who is responsible for the quality of deliverables of all technical project tasks and assignments in projects. When assigned to a project the System Engineer reports to the Project Manager who has the ultimate responsibility for projects.
At ADB SAFEGATE we have a clear vision to become a company that can deliver software as a service (SaaS) for our customers. We are in the beginning of this journey and as our next System Engineer you will get the opportunity to join, affect and develop this journey with us.
You will be part of a global team of engaged and open-minded members.
As we are working globally, you will work against airports around the globe and you will meet a lot of different cultures. This position may include approx. 30-50 travel days per year worldwide.
As a System Engineer you have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure the IT Solutions delivered is cutover into live operation with the minimum of disruption and in accordance with the company’s processes
- Document the implementation and design
- Work with the Project Engineering to meet the commitments of the company on your project, achieving customer satisfaction and building high-quality relationships with our customers.
- Support the dedicated Service Team in cut over post go live
- Deliver training for customers on the GATE Solution
- You ensure the system delivered is tested, deployed and released to ensure customer satisfaction in accordance with the company’s processes and project requirements
- Targeting in quality, in time and in budget execution.
ADB SAFEGATE offers you an interesting and stimulating role in a rapidly expanding company and exciting industry, which means great opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Full time from Malmö, in the beginning during the pandemic on remote.
Preferably you hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Software Engineering. We believe you have minimum 3 years experience in delivering systems development/integration projects, ideally involving business-critical real-time/on-line systems.
It is a requirement that you speak and write English fluently and it is also advantageous if you speak Swedish and/or any additional language. It´s desirable if you have experience from working internationally.
IT skills - mandatory:
- Network knowledge on administration level (certificate is a plus).
- Experience of RDBMS on administration level (PostgreSQL is a plus)
- Experience of Linux (administration level).
- Virtualization (VM or Microsoft)
- Experience with Azure cloud solution, Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Active Directory/LDAP knowledge
IT skills – meritorious:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent in IT or Computer Science related subject
- Experience of Windows (administration level).
- Experience with (Azure) DevOps
- Experience with TCP/IP networking
- Familiarity of working with one programming language with proven project accomplishments
As a person you are self-organised, open-minded, driven and have strong project planning skills to meet customer commitments under the typical challenges that a large scale project has. You have excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
You need to have the ability to pass a Criminal Records Check for an airport airside pass.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Last application date: 2021-03-21. Selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For this recruitment ADB SAFEGATE is in cooperation with Randstad. If you want to know more about the position as System Engineer, please contact Sofie Berg at [email protected]
Uppdragsgivare: ADB Safegate Sweden AB
Ort: Malmö kommun
Sista ansökningsdag: 2021-03-21
Kontaktperson: Sofie Berg (fd. Wallström)