Data Scientist, Stockholm
We are is looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join our client's Search Insights Team.
As part of our clients team, you will study user behaviour, strategic initiatives, product features, and more, bringing data and insights into every decision we make. Your work will impact how we think about our users, our ability to identify and satisfy their needs, and build compelling customer support offerings and experiences informed by those needs. This is a highly impactful role where you and the rest of the team will be able to directly impact how millions of users are supported around the world. Above all, your work will affect the way the world experiences audio listening.
Does it sound interesting? It's more to come.
But first, as a consultant at randstad technologies, you have fantastic career opportunities. We offer you a stable permanent position with good development opportunities for those who show drive and interest. Working as a consultant at randstad technologies is an excellent way to build on your resume with various IT competencies. We work with both large and small customers in many different industries, which means that we can offer our consultants exciting and varied assignments in different locations in Stockholm.
- Co-operate with cross-functional teams of data scientists, user researchers, product managers, designers and engineers who are passionate about our Search Experience.
- Perform analysis on large sets of data to extract impactful insights on user behaviour in Search that will help drive product and design decisions
- Communicate insights and recommendations to stakeholders across the organization.
- You have minimum three years of working hands-on with statistical problems such as A/B-Testing, Significance-testing, casualty analysis etc in a large B2C context
- You are a natural communicator who can communicate your findings to non statistical-people and who business improvement
- You care about answering questions and thinking of new questions that can propel our product forward
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are comfortable working with multiple stakeholders
- You know how to understand and tackle loosely defined problems and come up with relevant answers and impactful insights
You have the necessary technical skills such as:
+ Strong skills in SQL
+ Comfortable in either Python or R
+ Experience with Search-systems or NLP is considered a big plus
The client are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. They strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for their users and creators. This is something they value deeply and encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
Ort: Stockholm kommun
Sista ansökningsdag: 2021-02-28
Kontaktperson: Erik Perborn