Product Manager, Stockholm
We are looking for a technical Product Manager to work in one of our clients playback orchestration teams. You will work in a team that builds components/services to enable track sequencing and playback behaviours for all clients and smart speakers, including enabling seamless resumption and transfer of listening sessions between different devices and at different points in time. You will work in the team on a daily basis, making sure the team are at its best fulfilling stakeholder needs while at the same time driving towards technical excellence and sustainability. You will communicate with stakeholders from adjacent teams but also with other parts of the business which might not be as technical.
Does it sound interesting? It's more to come.
But first, as a consultant at randstad technologies, you have fantastic career opportunities. We offer you a stable permanent position with good development opportunities for those who show drive and interest. Working as a consultant at randstad technologies is an excellent way to build on your resume with various IT competencies. We work with both large and small customers in many different industries, which means that we can offer our consultants exciting and varied assignments in different locations in Stockholm.
What you'll do:
- Work IN the team
- Maintain and groom the backlog (Jira and trello)
- Help drive standups, plannings, retros etc.
- Actively communicate with different stakeholders across the organization
- Support the team with priorities
- Manage release process of new features
Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music, podcasts and video.
Who you are:
- A few years of relevant experience Product Owner/Manager in a technical organization
- You have experience with data drive decision making
- You have previous experience as a You are experienced working in an agile
- Ability to communicate effectively with different audiences
Ort: Stockholm kommun
Sista ansökningsdag: 2021-02-28
Kontaktperson: Erik Perborn