Vice President Group Business Control
Autoliv, Inc. is the worldwide leader in automotive safety systems, and through our subsidiaries we develop, manufacture and market protective systems, such as airbags, seatbelts, steering wheels and pedestrian protection systems for all major automotive manufacturers in the world.
Our products save over 30,000 lives each year and prevent ten times as many severe injuries. Our close to 68,000 employees in 27 countries are passionate about our vision of Saving More Lives and quality is at the heart of everything we do. We have 14 technical centers, with 20 test tracks. In the world of automotive occupant safety, we were the first to introduce the two- and three-point seat belt system and airbags for front and side impacts. We were also the first to launch pyrotechnic belt pretensioners and pedestrian protection systems.
Autoliv, Inc. is a publicly traded Delaware U.S. corporation with its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net Sales in 2020 amounted to US $ 7,447 million. The shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: ALV) and the Swedish Depository Receipts on Nasdaq Stockholm (ALIV sdb). For more information go to www.autoliv.com.
World leader in automotive safety products Autoliv is looking for a Vice president Group Business Control.
The function will play a key role in challenging the organization making sure that target and guidelines are met enabling the Group Management to steer towards the financial targets. Autoliv´s Group Business Control function is also responsible for managing the forecasting processand follow up on and prepare strategic and operational analysis.
The VP Group Business Control has close collaboration and, interfaces internally with other functions and Autoliv’s business units, but also with external stakeholders. It is paramount that the candidate is a natural people-oriented self-starter and drives continuous improvements and enjoys working in a changing business environment. Hence, we are looking for a person with solid people management experience, high professional standards, dedication to people and strong communication skills, with a fluency in English.
The suitable candidate has in depth industry and international experience and is comfortable and appreciated in the role as a valued speaking partner to a CFO in a listed company. It is essential with previous exposure to the dynamics in a matrix organization with stakeholders on both group level and local businesses. The VP Group Business Control will be based in Stockholm and reports directly to the Group CFO
Key Areas of responsibilities will include:
- Being a directly speaking partner to the Group CFO and ensure that the senior management is provided with correct analyses by using the right systems and processes
- Develop and implement reporting and analytical models
- Be the link between business and finance and maintain accuracy and quality of reporting and contribute with value adding management information
- Ensure consistency of reporting across the business
- Create strong relations with various stakeholders, work across functions and challenge the organization when needed
- Monitoring economic trends and be able to explain and incorporate these findings in analysis, management reporting and forecasts
- Provide material for Group Management, Board and other stakeholders
- Responsible for various Group wide projects
Educational background and prerequisites:
- University degree in Finance or Business Administration, preferable an MBA
- Extensive finance and/or management consulting experience
- Strong leadership skills, developing and leading teams in a global environment
- Proven track record of impact in strategic direction and financial performance
- Strong relationship builder
- Financial modelling experience
- Preferably a background within industry company
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
In this recruitment process Autoliv is collaborating with Future Value. For further information please contact retained consultant, Henrik Nilsson, 072-200 58 58, or [email protected]