As a fast growing SaaS company we have revolutionized the HR-industry with our award-winning Global HR-tech solution. Helping our clients attract and reward their employees is something we, at Benify, are really passionate about. Through our platform we make sure that its not just simple to onboard new colleagues digitally, but it’s simpler than ever to keep a personal communication and offer attractive benefits to your employees.
So far we have helped more than 1700 businesses all over the world, including Klarna, Coca-Cola and Boston Consulting Group, to change their way of offering benefits and communicating with their employees. As a Benifyer, you get the possibility impact not only our clients’ internal HR-processes but also their employees’ well-being.
As we are continuously growing around the globe, we need to keeping delivering top of the class tech to our clients. Ready to take our tech department to the next level? This position as one of our Engineering Managers gives you the opportunity to work in an international environment in a globally expanding product company and lead one of our most important areas!
Your role as Engineering Manager at Benify
Your mission will be to ensure that we have an engaging and positive environment and culture that makes Software Developer talents thrive, as well as making sure that we deliver on business goals and continuously develop as a tech function – both in culture, ways of working and technology. We are looking for a T-shaped leader with deep skill set in building and leading high performing, autonomous software teams and ability to understand and deliver on business goals from a technical perspective. We have around 35 developers across 5 different cross-functional teams, you’ll be leading 1-2 of these teams with 10-15 direct reports.
You will report to our CTO and work close together with different peers in R&D, like other Engineering managers, UX and Product Lead. In this forum we hope that you want to contribute with great energy, new ideas, drive initiatives and create enthusiasm.
- Create the right conditions for high performing, autonomous teams
- Identify competence development needs and ensure your team members has the right knowledge and competence to perform and that it is shared between team members
- Attract and recruit engineering competence according to delivery needs
- Be involved in setting and refining strategies and make them come alive with tactical deliveries
- Coach the engineering team and individual developers through the Software Development Life cycle and in their individual growth
- Continuous performance management, wage-setting and annual salary review
WHO ARE YOU?
You have strong communication and social skills and you’re not afraid to try new things and make bold decisions, even if there’s a risk of failure. As a leader you can be a cultural role model and create an environment that is positive and inspiring, and you have a great interest in developing people. You have the ability to see and communicate how your team contributes to the success of Benify and lead people towards a common goal to drive business results. Also, you can take on a great responsibility, build and give trust and lead with a point of view.
- Several years of leading experience in the field of Software development, preferably in product companies
- Previous experience of wage-setting and recruitment responsibility
- Background in Software Development
- Experience as Scrum Master and SAFE is a plus
- Degree in computer science or similar relevant education
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM BENIFY?
- An important role in a high priority area
- A world class culture with an open atmosphere. At our centrally located office in Gothenburg you get to work with great colleagues and have fun together at our innovation days, conferences and all the other good stuff happening around the office.
- One of Sweden's best workplaces (ranked top 10 in Great Place To Work 2019 and 2020)
- An inspiring work environment in an internationally growing SaaS company
- You get to work a with a successful product that has many end-users all over the world. With us you get to impact all those end-users’ well-being through the development of our product.
Start date: Spring/Summer 2021
Employment: Full time
Application: Sounds interesting? Just apply with your resume or LinkedIn profile. The selection of candidates is continuous, and the position may be filled before the last application date. Don't miss your chance!