Swedish speaking Content Writer to world leading casino client in Malta
Do you have a great command of the written word in Swedish, and better still, do you know how to deliver data-driven content to drive growth? And do you wish to see yourself develop further?
We hope so, because we’re looking for a well-organised individual with a fantastic eye for detail to develop and produce content such as blog articles, email sends, game descriptions and social media posts. Although prior experience in areas such as acquisition-marketing, SEO or CRM is definitely advantageous, your ability to produce quality written content, contribute to the greater team good and be counted upon is actually most important to us! So what are you waiting for? Read on to discover the responsibilities you’ll have and register your interest to become part of a team where initiative and discipline are key.
Key aspects of this Content Marketer role:
- Producing high-quality content for email campaigns and active promotions.
- Writing product-related texts for slots and live casino games.
- Developing concepts for blog articles and seeing them through to them to delivery.
- Analysing organic performance using Google Analytics and Search Console.
- Optimising meta titles and descriptions to improve click-through rates.
- Performing keyword research and tracking keyword performance.
- Conducting competitor site audits of the market landscape.
- Collaborating with other departments to align content creation with business goals.
- Native and/or fluent is swedish is essential whilst a high degree of competency in English will be advantageous. Other languages may be beneficial.
- The mindset of a data-driven approach to content creation.
- The ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Prior experience as a journalist, blogger or content writer will be seen as a plus.
- Knowledge of Casino and Sport is beneficial.
- Experience using a CMS is beneficial.
- Hands-on experience with SEO, web traffic metrics and social media is beneficial, but not necessary.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive guaranteed salary.
- Gym allowance to support your active lifestyle.
- Health insurance to keep our Team healthy and happy.
- Taxi during night shifts so you get home safe and sound.
- Roaring discounts all over Malta island for you to explore.
- If you are not based in Malta we will also provide you with a relocation package.