Sales Engineer to Rotork
We are now looking for a self-reliant Sales Engineer to Rotork. You have the opportunity to plan your days by yourself, no matter where in the country you live!
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETRotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping their customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide. Their purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on existing market leadership. It's a great time to join the company and make an impact in shaping the future of the business.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Engineer to join Rotork to grow the business in the CPI industry in Sweden. As well as managing the existing portfolio of customers you will be responsible for business development, identifying new partners and developing the sales growth strategy for the region.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to represent the market leader in flow control and instrumentation, offering a solutions driven service to a wide mix of customers from site level to corporate.
* Delivery of sales against agreed targets (directly or working with distributors)
* Provide technical advice to customers
* Use business development approaches to expand the customer base and potential revenue streams by identifying and setting up new customers
* Regular reporting using Rotork CRM on activities such as market intelligence, quotations, customer visits
* Customer ownership to drive excellent customer relationships
* Working collaboratively with Application Engineering, Customer contact, internal sales and other back office sales activities as required
* Demonstrate Rotork products and provide familiarisation training as needed to build internal and external knowledge and understanding of Rotork products
VI SÖKER DIG SOMEssential:
* Sales experience in manufacturing (industrial engineering ideal)
* Knowledge and experience of sales techniques
* Good command of Swedish and English, (both spoken and written)
* Ready to travel nationally and internationally as required. Most travels are in Sweden with an estimated two nights per week overnight stays
* Degree or recognised qualification in Engineering
* Knowledge of valves and actuators
* Experience of working within the CPI industry or similar
The Successful Candidate Will Be Someone Who is:
* Charismatic and inspiring personality with strong entrepreneurial flair and business acumen; passion for business growth
* Capable of communicating at all levels
* Able to deal with people with different cultures throughout the region
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from the company that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.