Supply Chain Engineer to C-RAD
Take this opportunity to be a part of C-RAD - a company that is market leader in their field! Do you recognize yourself in core values like: Professional, Organized, Honesty and are looking for a new exciting challenge in supply chain, maybe this is your chance.
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETC-RAD is a global MedTech Company with its headquarter in Uppsala. They are developing and selling innovative solutions for cancer treatment and are now looking for a new coworker to the Supply Chain and Order Processing team. As a Supply Chain Engineer you will work together with two team members and get the opportunity to influence the company in whole, but also your own journey at C-RAD.
Overall the company consists of 65 coworkers, where 25 of them are stationed in Uppsala. Imagine a coffee break at the Uppsala office by the window with a wonderful view of the whole city.
You are offered:
* Interesting position in an innovative, fast growing company
* Young team within a global positioned organization
* Short decision-making processes supporting an efficient working environment
* High level of individual responsibility and attractive possibilities for self-development
ARBETSUPPGIFTERThe Supply Chain Engineer is accountable for executing company's overall supply chain, production and logistics strategy and operations to maximize the process efficiency and productivity, all aligned with the QMS and regulatory directives.
Some of the most common tasks in the role are:
* Monitor, plan and implement process improvements for Supply Chain from customer order to product delivery on site, to maximize efficiency and productivity and reduce cost
* Responsible for design and implementation of the Supply Chain in the introduction of new products
* Production and supply chain representative in development projects
* Handle the operational part and follow-up of Design Transfer and ECOs between the C-RAD and the C-RAD CMOs
* First point of contact for CMOs and Suppliers, and for your colleagues from Order Processing, Production, Logistics and Purchasing regarding product support and improvements
* Maintain the top-level product configurations and pricing in the ERP and CRM system regarding Price list changes and component traceability
* Suggest improvements and solutions and where applicable implements processes to minimize shipping cost and maximizing delivery accuracy
* Administrate customer complaints and handle the communication with CMOs and Suppliers regarding implementation of corrective and preventive actions
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Have a bachelors degree in engineering or equivalent business experience
* Have at least 3 years experience working with Supply Chain
* Have experience from logistics or production
* Are fluent in English
As a person you are:
* A team player
* Start: As soon as possible
* Extent of work: Permanent employment
* Location: Uppsala City
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from C-RAD that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.