Analytics competence support to one of the worlds biggest fintech company
If youre triggered by having an impact on how millions of people shop and pay online, youre exactly the type of person we are looking for.
We are looking for people who are inspired and committed to creating a high performing organisation and the optimal conditions for people in the Analytics Competence to grow! You see problems as opportunities and take the initiative to make changes and improvements. You are passionate about your job and enjoy
a fast paced international working environment.
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETYou will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level - thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to deliver and grow as an individual. Organisational development, working close together with the Analytics leadership team running different development projects/leaps in areas such as communication, training, talent management, recruitment etc., as well as support with day-to-day tasks.
* Prepare and post communication on intranet
* Consolidate data and perform various analysis
* Prepare meetings and follow up on actions
* Support (or even run) various projects/leaps
VI SÖKER DIG SOMTo be succesful in this role you need proven skills in...
* Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
* Experience with Microsoft Office or Google Sheets is a plus
* Analytical mindset
* Likes to work in a structured manner
* Good social skills and easy to cooperate with
* Takes responsibility for own tasks
You should also have:
* A degree from university. We dont require any specific subject, but Business is a plus
* 1-3 years of relevant working experience is required
* Start: 1st of August
* Omfattning: Fulltime, 8-17
* Placering: Stockholm