Test & Verification Engineer to C-RAD
Take this opportunity to be a part of C-RAD - a company that is market leader in their field! Do you recognize yourself in core values like: Professional, Organized, Honest and are looking for a new exciting challenge within R&D, maybe this will be your chance.
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETC-RAD is a global MedTech Company with its headquarter in Uppsala. They are developing and selling innovative solutions for cancer treatment and are now looking for a new co-worker to their R&D-team. As a Test & Verification Engineer you will work together with 11 experienced colleagues with focus on transition from manual to automated tests. Your task is to develop and integrate world class systems to C-RADs patient positioning/monitoring products for radio therapy.
Here, you will get the opportunity to influence the company in whole, but also your own journey at C-RAD, in an organisation where you as a co-worker is the most important investment. Overall the company consists of 65 co-workers, where 25 of them are stationed in Uppsala. Imagine a coffee break at the Uppsala office by the window with a wonderful view of the whole city.
You are offered:
* Interesting position in an innovative, fast growing company
* Young team within a global positioned organization
* Short decision-making processes supporting an efficient working environment
* High level of individual responsibility and attractive possibilities for self-development
ARBETSUPPGIFTERAs a Test & Verification Engineer, you will be a part of the complete product lifecycle and have a key role within a highly skilled R&D team. In cooperation with others you will plan and pursue software test and system verification and contribute to the system validation as well as ensuring that quality standards are met through documentation, reviews and risk analysis.
Some of the most common tasks in the role are:
* Plan, perform and report system and HW/SW module testing
* Create and maintain test specifications and synchronization to requirements
* Follow up on test coverage
* Develop automated tests
* Select appropriate tools and technologies to effectively and efficiently ensure proper test coverage
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Have a MSc/BSc in Computer Science, System engineering, Physics or related discipline, or equivalent working experience
* Have a strong experience in software and system test in a leading position in verification
* Have experience in C# and .NET Frameworks
* Are fluent in English and preferably also in Swedish
* Have experience in Windows application development
* Have experience in object oriented design
As a person you are:
* Problem solving
* Taking initiatives
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 40h/week Monday-Friday
* Location: Uppsala City
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from C-RAD that all questions regarding the position are handled by