Application Software Engineer to Hiab!
Hiab are now looking for a skilled Application software engineer to join their team. With exciting new projects in the pipe, this gives you an opportunity to be a part of developing the future within automatized on-road handling equipment. With over 3,400 employees, Hiab are working at the front lines of tomorrows technology. Sounds exciting? They are now looking to expand their team, take the chance and apply!
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETWith their roots in the beautiful northern city of Hudiksvall, known for its proximity to the coast, their picturesque houses and open community, Hiabs office consists of about 100 employees. With modern facilities, Hiab offers a great place to work and a position with endless possibilities. The applications software team are currently working on a big project regarding automation of their on-road handling equipment. With a newly built web application, the goal is to create a simple way for clients to get access to information regarding installation and service, as well as being able to remotely control their equipment.
You are offered
* A role at an innovative and world leading workplace, nationally as well as internationally
* The chance to be a part of developing tomorrows technology
* The chance to work with a experienced and diverse team
ARBETSUPPGIFTERIn this position, you will be working closely with your team in different projects. With agile work methods and a focus on cooperation, you will develop innovative applications, creating the future within automatised on-road handling equipment. Later down the road, the work will also include maintenance.
With the possibility of working from home, this position is great for commuters from cities as Gävle and Sundsvall.
Some examples of tasks you will be working with:
* Developing using .NET, Entity, Angular, HTML and CSS amongst others
* Work with functional software
* Specify requirements internally, as well as externally
* Creating innovative systems and solutions with a team of experienced Fullstack developers
VI SÖKER DIG SOMWe are looking for someone with a great sense of responsibility who enjoys close cooperations. You are initiative in your work with an interest in programming and creative solutions. For this position, you do not need to have a background within industrialized automation.
We are looking for someone who:
* Has around 5 years of experience within Fullstack development
* Are fluent in English, regarding both speech and writing
We see it as beneficial if you are fluent in Swedish, and if you have a relevant degree within system development or equivalent.
* Start: September
* Work extent: Full-time
* Location: Hudiksvall, with the possibility of working from home.
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Hiab that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.