Business Analyst to BMW Sweden
You will belong to a team of five people and report to Corporate Sales Manager, Sweden. You are expected to a limited amount of travels to our offices in Sweden as well as the other Nordic countries, to exchange and develop the NKAM system throughout the whole company.
In this role, your main tasks will be:
• System and application responsibility for our NKAM system (National Key Account System)
• Analyze business needs for Corporate Sales in various projects at Swedish level
• Manager of projects and act as sub-project leader
• Assist the rest of the organization with questions about the business system
• Responsibility for the requirements work in development projects
• System maintenance - incident, problem management and planning of upgrades and production start-up
• Conduct process and procurement projects
Who are you?
We are looking for someone with at least a couple of years´ experience from similar tasks, as System Administrator or IT Project Manager. You have a university degree in a relevant field.
As this is a broad service, we believe you know the art of structuring your workday efficiently. With many points of contacts, it is of great importance that you are communicative and excellent at building relationships. As a person, you are analytical, solution-focused, and efficient. Furthermore, you have an overall perspective and the ability to see the big picture. We also see that you are good at prioritizing between different tasks and accustomed to a high pace. You are fluent in Swedish and English both verbally and written.
If you find this interesting and have the qualifications, please do not hesitate to apply to the position by sending us your CV and personal letter through Jurek Marketing & Communication´s website; www.jurek.se. For more information regarding this role, please contact Jurek Marketing & Communication, Cajsa Malm email: [email protected], or Martina Alexandersson, [email protected].
Nobody drives BMW by coincidence. It´s a conscious choice, often the result of a dream. Neither is there anyone working at BMW by coincidence. Do you want to work with us? Welcome to send us your application including CV and letter.