Mid-level Network Engineer to Global Connect
Keep your interest in technology alive by working with one of the Nordic region's coolest networks. Can you see yourself working in a company that is constantly challenging the Nordic marked leaders and where new exciting challenges arise almost every day? If you are, we are looking for someone who has experience in networks and can contribute to further improving and developing the area. We look forward to receiving your application.
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETWe are now looking for a Mid-level Network Engineer to the Network Operations Team that is a part of a Nordic Operations organization. In the role, you will ensure a stable, healthy, and secure network through proactive maintenance, patching, and upgrades. You will also perform further expansions to Global Connects network.
At GlobalConnect you will get more than 2000 colleagues who deliver end-to-end solutions and who, with pride, advise their visionary customers on how to develop their business using an IT foundation. With GlobalConnect being present in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Germany, with employees from many nationalities, you will be working in a multi-national environment where they will make you feel welcome and fully engaged in your successful transition into your new role and company.
The role is a consulting assignment, which means that you will be employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant at Global Connect. The assignment will be full-time and is long-term. There are very good opportunities to be recruited directly to Global Connect, provided that all parties are satisfied with the collaboration.
ARBETSUPPGIFTERAs Mid-level Network Engineer, you will be responsible for establishing and executing the following responsibilities:
* Troubleshooting faults in our core-network
* Problem management
* Network expansion
* Manager and roll-out office network
* Firewall management
* Onsite network activities, with setting up switches
* Maintain technical documentation
* Technical project participation
* On-call duty
VI SÖKER DIG SOMAbout you:
* You have a relevant education within the IT field or has worked with similar tasks before
* You have in-depth knowledge of Linux - primarily Debian & Redhat
* You have overall knowledge of network technology
* You are comfortable with monitoring tools for troubleshooting
* You are comfortable using Wireshark for troubleshooting
* You are very comfortable with Swedish and English or Norwegian and English
It would be beneficial if you have:
* Knowledge of Cisco, Juniper, and Aruba
* Knowledge of programming in Phyton
* Knowledge of DNA/ISE and Firepower & FMC
* Certification within cisco fx. CCNA
As a person, you are a "doer" who makes things happen. You know when it's time to move on to the next task and get a kick out of learning new things. Because you love technology, you have no problem absorbing new knowledge. Furthermore, you are flexible, service-oriented, cooperative, and problem-solving as a person. These four characteristics will be a common thread throughout the process.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Scope: Full time
* Location: Uppsala or Oslo
* The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and Global Connect's wishes are that all issues concerning the service are handled by Academic Work.
We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the ad can be shut down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.