Java Developer to Worldline
Take the chance to become a part of Worldline! Worldline is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and #4 player worldwide. With its global reach and its commitment to innovation, Worldline is the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors. As the company is growing, we need to hire one more Java Developer to one of our teams in Stockholm Office. Come join the journey!
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETPowered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and secure solutions across the payment value chain, fostering their business growth wherever they are. Worldline in Sweden are consisting of around 120-130 employees and as a Java Developer, you will belong to a team of 11 team members, both senior and junior developers. In your team, and at Worldline in general, we believe in team ownership of services and features all the way from idea to production. Engaging with others to tackle complex problems is natural for us and what we believe in to make a difference.
You are offered
* A mentor during your first time at Worldline
* Focus on continuous deployment: changes in the master branch are automatically deployed in the development environment
* A company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
* To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with training, coaching and internal mobility
* Safari Books Online, LinkedIn Learning will help you improve your skills
ARBETSUPPGIFTERYou will work in close collaboration with your team, but we expect you to take personal responsibility for your learning and growth and this is a company for you who value freedom with responsibility.
* Work closely together with your colleagues within the development team, with focus on delivering new features for our customers in every two week sprint
* Participating in all sprint phases: design, plan, development, test, documentation, and release to production environments
* Learning payment development in general but also learning development on our high performance, high availability and high-security platforms
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* A post-secondary education within IT
* At least two years of work experience from a software developer position in Java
* Proven experience of micro services, build and test automation, virtualization, and agile testing methods
* Understands an agile workflow, for example Scrum
* Very good knowledge in English since you will use it in your daily work
In this recruitment process, we believe that you recognize yourself in the following competencies:
* Start: As soon as possible (according to agreement)
* Location: Hammarby Sjöstad, opportunity to work from home some days a week
* Extend: Fulltime
* Contact information: Recruitment Consultant Johanna Sörell, [email protected]
* The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and Worldline has requested that all matters regarding the job is handled by Academic Work. We are working ongoing with the selection and as we have moved on to the next phase in the process the employment ad might be deleted before the job is filled.
* Phone interview with AW
* Interview with AW
* Programming test in Java
* Interview with Worldline
* References and background check