Systems developer to Pharmetheus!
Take the chance to become a part of Pharmetheus! Their vision is to realize the full potential of quantitative approaches to improve health, here you have the possibility to contribute to their goal. As a Systems Developer at Pharmetheus you will be a part of a company that values your opinions!
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETPharmetheus is a global pharmacometrics consultancy company that is focused on applying quantitative approaches to support drug development. They mainly work with clients within the pharmaceutical industry, spread around the globe. Pharmetheus is located in several countries in Europe and the U.S., in this position you will work in Stockholm or Uppsala.
As a Systems Developer you will be a part of a company that consists of 60 employees, where your closest team will consist of systems developers but you will also closely interact with system administrators as well as directly interact with different functions throughout the company.
The role is a consulting assignment, which means that you will be employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant at Pharmetheus. The assignment will be full-time and is long-term. There are very good opportunities to be recruited directly to Pharmetheus, provided that all parties are satisfied with the collaboration.
* Develop and design new tools, solve problems around the tools
* Provide support for the tools you have developed, both internal and external
* Contribute to the improvement of internal processes and tools in relation to company initiatives
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Have an MSc/BSc in Computer Science, System engineering, Physics or related discipline
* Have good programming skills
* Have good knowledge in English
It´s an additional qualification if you have:
* Knowledge in R
* Knowledge in version control systems, like Git or similar
As a person you are:
* Start: As soon as possible
* Scope: Full time
* Location: Uppsala or Stockholm
* The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and Pharmetheus´s wishes are that all issues concerning the service are handled by Academic Work.
We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the ad can be shut down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.