Full Stack Software Engineer to Cool Company
Changing tides in the job market are creating a new world with conditions that favour independent workers. Cool Companys mission is to provide services for contractors and their clients that facilitate this revolution. Come join the revolution and be their next Full Stack Software Engineer!
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETCool Company is a fast-growing Nordic tech leader who is striving for creating smart
solutions for freelancers and businesses. For freelancers, they simplify the process of starting a business and help people realize their dream without having to deal with the hassle of complicated and boring administration. For companies they streamline the process of sourcing, engaging and paying the freelancers.
You will be part of a close collaborative team of 8 team members, both senior and junior developers. They work with a great can do attitude and by their three core values Empathy, Transparency and Speed.
Some technics they use
You are offered
* Good introduction and onboarding
* Possibility to work from Cool Companys nice office at Tegnérgatan or remotely
* Besides stand ups and workshops, you have a flexible type of working hours that focuses on results rather than time
* Social working environment with activities and after works
* Good benefits such as a competitive salary and fitness reimbursement of 3600 SEK/year
ARBETSUPPGIFTERYou'll help plan and develop consumer facing features as well as tools for internal use and
have a say in key decisions regarding our development plans and ultimately product
roadmap. By joining our engineering team, everything you do has the ability to make a real and measurable impact.
* Collaborate with our team to build, test and ship the consumer-facing product
features and internal tools that power nearly all aspects of the business
* Help make important architectural and technical decisions that will shape and scale
our APIs and systems as our company grows
* Build new features for internal and external stakeholders
* Bring a sense of ownership, demonstrate craftsmanship, enjoy collaboration, and
have the drive to make an impact
* Help develop & foster our engineering culture through knowledge sharing and
demonstrative application of technical best practices
* Design, test, and ship great code every day
* Take initiative and come up with new ideas and solutions that helps Cool Company beat yesterday
VI SÖKER DIG SOMYour are a Full Stack Software Engineer with deep product sense, that is skilled at demystifying the ambiguous, and has the ability to turn product specs into reality.
* 3+ years work experience in software development
HTML5, CSS3, C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core, Azure SQL Server, Azure Cloud
Services, Azure DevOps
* Solid understanding of software engineering best practices (coding standards, code
reviews, testing, continuous integration)
* Excitement for full ownership of projects and ability to take a project from scoping
requirements through actual launch
* Product sense and a user-orientated focus
* Experience working in an agile development process
* You are fluent in English
It will be considered strongly advantageous if you have
* Worked in financial development projects, esp. invoicing systems
* Basic understanding of HR workflows
* Interest in or a part of the freelancing world
As a person you are:
* Take initiative
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: Full time
* Location: Stockholm, City
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Cool Company that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.