Swedish Speaking Junior Campaign Specialist to Barcelona - Google Ads Prod
Are you a Google fan? Do you love Google products? Are you passionate about the web and new technology? If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job in Barcelona for you!
In this role, you will partner with an assigned portfolio of new clients in order to help them develop their first online advertising campaigns with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business. It is a target-driven environment, where you will work towards individual targets as well as be part of a larger onboarding team.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent (MA/MSc degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or Communications can be a plus)
- 1-2 years minimum of work experience in sales and/or online advertising
- Strong desire to meet or exceed productivity, readiness, sustainability, and task points, compliance and customer satisfaction targets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to pitch on the phone and compose compelling proposals
- Good time management skills and ability to organize their own day
- Strong analytical skills
- Client-focused, keen interest in customer interaction & ownership of business goals
- A team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Native level of Swedish
- High level of English
- Full-time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Long Term Contract
- Relocation package:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi to the airport
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- PCR test cost compensation
- Accommodation: Nice individual studio in a residence with Gym, swimming pool, cafeteria
- Support with a private Health Insurance
- 2 to 3 weeks of intense introduction training on products and specific sales training
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Office location surrounded by the sea
If you are interested, please apply and our Swedish recruitment team will help you further.
All applications will be treated in the strict confidentiality and only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview.
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.