Atlas Copco is seeking two junior automation testers!
Atlas Copco has been turning industrial ideas into business-critical benefits since 1873 and their systems are used by customers worldwide, for example in automotive, aerospace, electronics, and wind power industries. They now want to strengthen their test-team with two automation testers. If you have previous knowledge in development and found great interest in testing, this is the role for you! Take the chance to become a part of Atlas Copco - Apply today!
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETAtlas Copco are now looking for two software tester with interest in cutting edge software and test & verification methods, to join the Software Test Office team. As a junior automation tester you will work in a team of 30 other testers and developers. They work in an agile work environment with daily sprint meetings. It is a high-tech work environment where parts of the work are performed in Atlas Copco's own lab.
What we can offer you
* A thorough onboarding process with training and mentorship.
* At Atlas Copco they have a friendly, family-like atmosphere and a culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity. They offer plenty of opportunities to grow and develop, as well as potential to see your ideas realized and make an impact.
* You have plenty of occasions to international interaction and, as part of the Atlas Copco Group, you also have access to global job opportunities.
* As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
ARBETSUPPGIFTERAs a junior tester at Atlas Copco you will partly be working with:
* Development of test automation solutions, frameworks and test cases in close collaboration with others in the development teams
* Part of the job is also to develop and maintain existing test scripts using Python.
* Continuous improvements of our test framework and our test process, be curious and driven about change work
* Bug management and verification
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* A bachelors degree in relevant technical area
* Programming knowledge in Python
* Knowledge in sprint agile environments
* A strong interest in automation testing and developing
* A Swedish working permit
* Knowledge in any other script-language
* Certification in ISTQB is preferable
* Knowledge of Linux, Docker, and GIT is preferable
As a person you are
* A problem solver and solution oriented.
* Not afraid taking your own initative.
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: Fulltime, permanent position
* Location: Stockholm, Sickla
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Atlas Copco that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.