Do you want to fight financial crime? Join Invidem in the role as KYC associate!
Would you consider yourself as someone who is comfortable working in a fast-moving environment where there is plenty of room to influence? Invidem is a start-up company owned by six major banks in the Nordics with vigorous expansion plans for 2021/2022, and we are now looking for KYC associates to join in on the journey and grow together with Invidem! The start of the assignment is in November/December and the first interviews will be held in October, so dont hesitate to apply!
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETInvidem was founded in 2019 by six of the major banks throughout the Nordics. You will be a part of the KYC Information Services (KYCIS) team who are a group of 15 great people. The team is characterized by a diversity in culture and gender which creates a nice dynamic. The age range is between 27-35 years old, and we would love to expand that range further. On a typical week there are at least one activity after hours for those interested.
This is a long-term position, and you will start working as a consultant through Academic Work, but the goal is a permanent employment at Invidem if both parties agree. Your assignment will start with an thorough introduction.
You are offered
* The chance to help build, influence and grow with an interesting company at the very beginning of their journey to make society a better and safer place
* A unique opportunity to combine a start-up environment with a stable foundation, combining the best of both worlds
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
ARBETSUPPGIFTERThe KYCIS team is responsible for delivering a compliant KYC information service, including quality control.
Your work tasks will include:
* Receiving KYC requests from clients and collect information from the data aggregation and end customers
* Analyze and verify the results of the process above
* Send your analysis to a colleague for peer reviewing, as well as perform peer-reviews on your colleagues' analysis
* Contribute to continuous improvements for effective processes and systems
* Execute the operational plans according to agreed KPIs for the team
VI SÖKER DIG SOMThe most important aspect of the candidates we proceed with will be a genuine interest, positive attitude and motivation in joining and contributing to Invidems journey. We expect you to promote a good and constructive working environment and share your knowledge with your colleagues.
* A Bachelors degree within a relevant subject, Economics, Finance or Technology for example - however, your motivation will be the most important aspect, so the line of studies is secondary
* Some technical skills and the ability to learn new IT systems
* Live in Stockholm
* Excellent written and spoken English as the team are primarily speaking English
* Good written understanding of one or several Nordic languages in writing
* Analytical mindset and strong work ethic
It will be considered meritorious if:
* You have previous experience from working with AML in the financial and/or insurance sector
* If you are fluent in one of the Nordic languages: Danish, Finnish, Norwegian or Swedish
As a person you are:
* Thorough with a sense of quality
* Flexible in your mindset while working in an ever changing environment
* Start: Februari
* Work extent: Full time, long term
* Location: The offIce in Stockholm
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Invidem that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.