Junior DevOps to travel company!
Are you a Junior DevOps developer that wants to kick start your career? Our client are looking for a driven and social person who can contribute to their team in Gothenburg!
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETOur client specialises in IT and provides booking platforms for the travel industry. They are growing rapidly and are now looking to expand their team because of their growth.
As a Junior DevOps you will join an existing DevOps team and grow to manage private Cloud environments that powers our clients products. You will automate as many tasks as possible and monitor all the servers.
You will work closely with your team and collaborate with the developers to deliver the best product to the market. The more automation the better, thats our clients approach.
* Automate and develop Cloud environments
* Automate tasks and monitor servers
* Support Senior DevOps Developers
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Someone with experience or a relevant education in Service Management, Windows or Linux
* You have experience in virtualized environments (Cloud) and basic coding knowledge
* You're a team player and a person that always strives for development and growing with your company
* You're fluent in English in both speech and writing since our client communicate in this language internally
Following is meritorius:
* HCI or VMware experience
* RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Elasticsearch
* InfluxDB, Grafana
* SQL server
* Powershell or Python
As a person you are:
* Result oriented
* A team player
* Start: According to agreement
* Extent of work: Full time
* Placement: Gothenburg
* The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and it is our clients wish that all questions concerning the position is handled by Academic Work.
We'll go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the ad might shutdown before the position is added if we have gone over to the selection- and interview phase.