IT-support specialist to a big global company!
Do you thrive in an international environment and enjoy helping others? This can be an opportunity for you! Our client is now looking for an IT-support specialist to join their modern office in Stockholm were you will work in an openminded and welcoming atmosphere.
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETOur client is a world-leading financial service provider that helps banks and institutions manage their OTC derivative contracts. Their products have, in total, freed up significant amounts of capital in the financial market and contributed to the reduction of both individual banks risks and systemic risk in the market. The head office is based in Stockholm, where central functions and service management are located. The company also has offices in the financial worlds metropolis; London, New York, Singapore and Tokyo. Their customers are mainly international investment banks and other financial players.
ARBETSUPPGIFTERIn the position as IT-support specialist, you have a great opportunity to influence and immediately take responsibility. You have the chance to evolve in the long run and get the opportunity to advance, learn and develop skills in what you are interested in and are beneficial to the department and company. They are strong believers in continues learning and continues development; both technology and way of working-wise. Self-drive, accountability, structure and communication are key aspects of the role.
* Solve cases through Jira, email, chat, phone and face-to-face.
* Solve problems from internal users at a 1st/2nd-line level.
* Work in different systems and continuously learn and develop your skills within your role.
* In the long run, travel is included in the role where you get the opportunity to work in the London office and support internal users. Other trips to major international cities around the world may also occur.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Social skills
* Completed upper secondary education, with advantage in IT/ Technology
* Previous experience of a similar role, such as IT support or support technician
* Fluent in English, speaking and writing
* You have a strong drive to evolve in the IT-area
* You can work independently and are driven by solving problems
* Active Directory
* Windows 10/Mac
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Fulltime
* Location: Stockholm
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.