Digital Campaign Specialist to the Marketing Department at AW Group
Do you thrive in a role where you get to work both hands-on and strategically with digital marketing campaigns? Apply for the position as Digital Campaign Specialist!
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETAs a Digital Campaign Specialist in Group Marketing you are responsible for planning and performing paid digital marketing campaigns, primarily in social media. You will work both strategically and hands on, taking the responsibility for both short-term requests for advertising as well more long-term branding focused projects. You will get to work with various target groups, but focusing on B2B, for six markets as well as several companies within AW Group.
The role involves close cooperation with other relevant functions within Group, such as our Brand and Communication Owners (our experts within our specific target groups) as well as stakeholders from local markets to initiate and drive opportunities within digital advertising.
You will be a part of our Digital Marketing Team, consisting of eight employees, and report to Campaign Manager, Julia Österberg.
* Being responsible for paid advertising activities towards our B2B target group, including plan, set-up and optimize campaigns based on incoming requests or ideas.
* Proactively identify, recommend, and act upon advertising opportunities for driving better business results.
* Coordination with local markets, other processes and channel specialists needed to execute a campaign.
* Ongoing reporting to stakeholders on the performance from executed campaigns.
* Support other team-members within the digital marketing team when need occur.
VI SÖKER DIG SOMWe are looking for someone with
* At least 2-3 years experience in working hands on with paid digital advertising in Social Media Channels.
* Experience from working with campaigns in LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Facebook Ads Manager from A-Z.
* Good understanding of targeting options, campaign structure, strategy and from making data driven decisions.
* Experience from handling several different stakeholders, act consultative and present results.
* Fundamental knowledge of Google Analytics.
* Experience from being responsible for your own budget.
* Very good knowledge in written and spoken English.
It is desirable if you
* Have good general knowledge and understanding of the digital marketing landscape.
* Have experience from working with B2B advertising in digital channels.
* Have experience from working with SEM, Google Display, YouTube or XING campaigns.
To succeed in the role as Digital Campaign Specialist we believe that you enjoy working hands-on in a coordinating role with strategic parts. You have strong Cooperative skills, love to support your colleagues, and build strong relations, both within your team and in our local markets. You are self-reliant, takes responsibility to make sure goals are being met, and makes necessary decisions to drive work forward, also when there are no given routines or guidance. We believe that you are data-driven and love to find new ways to constantly improve your campaigns.
Furthermore, you act with confidence, communicate clearly and adjusts your message to others to be able to drive your ideas forward and you are not afraid to speak up to other stakeholders. At last, being flexible with the ability to shift focus is crucial for the role as Digital Campaign Specialist. Of course, being a coworker who strongly relates to our companys values is also a given!
* We reward ambition!
Our focus as an employer is to create a positive environment and a culture in which our employees can mutually motivate and develop each other - professionally as well as personally. And with self-confidence, we can say that we are very good at it.
Start: According to agreement
Location: The AW Group Marketing departments main office is situated in Stockholm, but our co-workers are located in all our countries. In this position you can work from any of our operative offices in Sweden. The role include trips to our main office in Stockholm, if not situated here. Travels is roughly 1-2 days per month in total.
The first step in the recruitment process is to complete two tests by Assessio. One is a personality mapping which takes about 20 minutes to complete, the other a cognitive ability test which takes 12 minutes to complete. The reason why we use tests is to ensure a solid and fair recruitment process focusing on potential for the position we are hiring for rather than your CV.
We can not handle applications via email, but if you have specific questions about the position you are welcome to contact [email protected] during office hours.