Junior Software Engineer in C# to Combination!
You want to work with nice people, a fresh tech stack and a challenging product space?
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETWe have since our inception provided technology solutions to prominent multinational betting and gambling companies, out of our Gothenburg office, and we are now looking for more people to join our journey!
At Combination we are focused on R&D and developing new products. We primarily build next generation technical solutions and systems in the Sportsbook space, which enable sports fans to bet on their favorite teams or anticipated outcomes on their mobile phones, making for an even more exhilarating experience.
Because you are one of us
Going to work should be like coming home. At Combination you work with like-minded people who respect you and let you be who you are. We are convinced that a strong camaraderie and curiosity are an important foundation to building focus and knowledge. We fail together and we learn together, so that we win together. Essentially, we treat each other like friends should.
As an employer, we care that everyone feels important and appreciated as a person and for their work. We therefore let all our employees enjoy benefits, such as:
* Life and accident insurance
* Health insurance
* A pension savings scheme
* Wellness allowance
* Company bonus
* Referral bonus
ARBETSUPPGIFTERAs a Software Engineer you play an important part in our product development team(s). Since you will get the opportunity to work full stack across a wide range of new and changing technologies, a strong foundational understanding of the computer science will serve you well. Having the ability adapt to and become productive in any environment is arguably more important that your existing skillset.
Being a fast-moving R&D center, technologies are bound to come and go, and will invariably do so depending on what we deem most fit for purpose. Some of the more well-known frameworks, technologies and methodologies you will come across include React.js, C#, Python, .NET Core, Node.js, Azure, Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, LaunchDarkly, Elastic, Grafana and Infrastructure as Code.
VI SÖKER DIG SOMAbout you:
* You have a bachelors or masters degree in computer science, software engineering, mathematics, or any other related field.
* You are an advocate of best coding practices eg SOLID.
* You possess competent problem-solving skills.
* You are team orientated and goal focused.
* You have the ability to work in a versatile environment.
* You are open-minded to learning a range of technologies.
* You are fluent in English speaking.
Bonus points for:
* Knowledge of Unit testing, Performance testing & integration testing.
* Worked with Azure DevOps or equivalent.
* Interest in Machine Learning techniques.
* Practice with Docker/Kubernetes.
* Experience working in Azure, AWS or Google Cloud.
* Experience with a range of data tools (ElasticSearch/CosmosDB).
* Start: According to agreement.
* Work extent: Full-time.
* Location: Gothenburg.
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Combination that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.