Controlling Manager - Global Manufacturing Company
- Join a global leader within the manufacturing industry|Be a key player in the organisation's progression, country wide
Om vår klient
Michael Page has partnered with a global organisation in the industrial manufacturing space in their search for a Controlling Manager. Founded over 100 years ago, this organisation has gone from strength to strength and has proven to consistently deliver first-class products on a world-wide scale. This position will be based at their Nordic HQ along the West-Coast of Sweden, near Gothenburg.
The successful candidate will have staff responsibility and their tasks will include:
- The implementation of finance policies and procedures country wide.
- Preparing cash-flow forecasts, income statements and balance sheets
- Deducing areas of continuous improvement, implementing best practices to drive productivity
- Collaborating with senior stakeholders to deliver results, reports and to discuss strategies moving forward.
- Managing internal and external audits
- Supporting the implementation of initiatives across the region, such as internal control, accounting policies, training initiatives.
- Adhoc project management
This is a key role where you will essentially be driving development, quality and synergy country wide.
Vem söer vi?
We are looking for an experienced individual that can display leadership qualities and a desire to improve procedures. You will need to be fluent in English, and we believe that you will come with an analytic mindset or rather have excellent attention to detail. Furthermore, if you meet the below requirements, we would like to hear from you:
- A university degree in a relevant field (i.e. finance)
- 10+ years of experience all-in-all with at least 3 of those years at managerial level
- Fluent in Swedish as a preference
- Solid knowledge of both local accounting rules and USGAAP
- Experience working in an international environment
- Experience providing support for international programs and reporting requirements, maintaining accurate records and analyses, ensuring compliance with internal policies and external regulations, and representing central administration on Treasury issues as they arise
The opportunity to join one of the most reputable organisations within Industrial Manufacturing, in the world. If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, feel free to apply via the link or contact the responsible consultant directly: / 0733245887