Mobile Developer & Program Trainer to ASSA ABLOY
Are you looking for your next challenge and want to combine app development with a communicative role? Then this might be the position for you! Our client ASSA ABLOY is now looking for their next Mobile developer & Program Trainer and this is a great opportunity for you who wants to work in an international and diverse company with great people!
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETYou will be a part of The Onboarding Team, which consists of three developers today, that is cross-functional and cooperates with Product Management, Global Technical Support team, and R&D. Your closest manager will be the Onboarding and Implementations Director. The team is transitioning where you will get the possibility to be a part of the change.
Within the Global Solutions Hospitality organization, the Onboarding team works on internal applications and solutions that can be integrated into the hotel or third parties apps, allowing guests to easily check-in and access room using a mobile device.
In this role you will experience hands on developing and also lead the API integration trainings and also be part of the team that certifies the technology partners solutions!
This is a perfect opportunity for you who wants to broaden your perspective beyond just developing and the chance to have a diverse role in the way ASSA ABLOY communicates with their internal and external partners by educating them while supporting them.
You are offered:
* To work in a global cross-functional environment and be able to interact with multiple departments within ASSA ABLOY Global Solutions
* A workplace that values having diverse, inclusive teams, and they value different perspectives and experience
* A company that encourage people to grow and develop in their role
ARBETSUPPGIFTERIn the position as a Mobile Developer & Program Trainer you will:
* Implement new features and maintain our clients existing internal app (Hospitalitix)
* Support and implement SDK, API-s and other services to technology partners as they develop their app and back-end integration to our clients system
* Certify apps developed by ASSA ABLOYs technology partners
* Onboard new technology partners to integrate with the systems (ex. Mobile Access SDK and APIs)
VI SÖKER DIG SOMYou who:
* Have a relevant degree within the IT area
* Have 3-5 years experience within:
* Front-end development
* Android app development and/or iOS app development
* Are fluent in English, both in speaking and writing, since the corporate language is English.
* Have a Swedish work permit/citizenship
As a person you are:
* A team player
You are also a person who brings positive energy to your team and gets motivated by influencing and inspiring others.
* Start: After agreement, preferably in February
* Work extent: Full time
* Location: Stockholm
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.