Business Controller, passionate about IT and Digital to Aurobay
Aurobay develops and manufactures world-class powertrain solutions for a global market. A pioneering venture that brings together Volvo Cars’ powertrain business with Geely, Aurobay is the brand name for Powertrain Engineering Sweden AB. With a heritage of more than 100 years of continuous powertrain innovation, our 2,900 employees in Sweden and China work across engine production, R&D and sales.
There are unlimited possibilities at Aurobay for collaborative people who are ready to make the difference. We are re-imagining motion for a brighter future. Exploring how to push our environmental impact towards zero. Designing tomorrow’s powertrain solutions for automotive and beyond. Join us on our journey! https://www.aurobay.com/
Aurobay is known for being caring, collaborative people with a global mindset, a passion for innovation and a drive to create excellence. Come join us on our journey!
We are now looking for a curious, communicative and quality driven person to join our financial team as Business Control responsible for IT and Digital. In this new position you will be responsible for driving the setup of the IT and Digital finance processes and systems, developing and analyzing business models/cases, and all business control matters including identifying risks & opportunities and securing financial performance. The aim is to be their go-to person for finance matters and to challenge towards fulfilment of financial targets by exploiting business opportunities while driving efficiency and reducing risks. You will report directly to the Head of BC at Aurobay, located in Gothenburg. You should also be part of the management team of IT and Digital.
- Drive the Finance agenda including performance steering in Aurobay including performance reviews for the IT and Digital function.
- Set and follow up effective performance targets and drive financial deliveries such as profitability, perform analysis and development of effective and efficient financial processes.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to agreed business priorities.
- Collaboration and be the finance single point of contact for all IT and Digital matters.
- Secure proper IT accounting is performed by working with Accounting.
- Communicate the results of the analysis and delivery plan within the organization, to management and the board as required.
Qualifications and personality:
- Bachelor degree in Finance or similar.
- 5 + years of experience within the Business controlling area and experience from complex business case modelling and/or IT/Digital management.
- Strong leadership experience and change management. Strategic mindset and operational drives suit us fine.
- Broad experience from Industrial or R&D environment.
- Skilled in understand, interpret and communicate financial information in a clear and concise way. Of course you have a passion for figures and fact-based analysis.
- Systems you feel comfortable in would preferable be SAP, PowerBI and of course deep knowledge in Excel modeling
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both verbally and written.
To be successful in this position you need to be a self driven person with an entrepreneurial mind and a commercial thinking. Your strongest asset in this position is your excellent leadership and your experience of change management. You bring a structured way of working combined with an analytical mind.
5 reasons why Aurobay is a great next step for your career
- The opportunity to shape a new business
- We’re brand new. But our combined Volvo-Geely heritage means we’re already a global leader.
- Innovating for a sustainable tomorrow
- Personal and professional growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits
In this recruitment process Aurobay partner with Meritmind. For more information, please feel free to contact the responsible recruitment consultants at Meritmind, Susanne Areschoug 0701 660803 or Anna Feldt 0701 660830. Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible. The position is available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website.
Consider this before you submit your application
- Your application shall not contain any personal data relating to civil status, family/children, ethnic origin, age, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health or sexual orientation.
- Make sure our name and contact information is included in your resume.
- It is only possible to attach one document, so please add your resume and your personal letter, if needed, as one file.
- Your application will be sent when you select the file and click Open.
We look forward to receiving your application!