Developer to Freespee!
Freespee is now looking for you who love coding and wants to continue grow together with the company. Your education is secondary, if needed at all. What we appreciate with you is that you are eager and willing to contribute to Freespee's journey ahead. Are you that person? Apply today!
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETFreespee works to help global companies map and improve the customer experience when purchasing a product or service. The goal is for companies to attract, engage and be able to convert leads to customers. This is done through Freespee's platform, which connects interactions and data points from different channels, both offline and online, to get a uniform picture of the customer journey. All this with the purpose to create commitment and a positive experience for the customer.
As a developer at Freespee, you will work with both frontend and backend where you and your team develop Freespee's products. You will mainly work with TypeScript, PHP, and AWS. Together with developers, designers, product owners, and an agile coach, you will belong to the Experience team. You will focus on the functionality and visuals of Freespee's products. You will work Agile with stand-ups every morning where you work according to the kanban method.
At Freespee, you work as a team through, for example, pair programming and review of each other's code. With the help of your Team Lead Damoon, you get a plan for the work where you are then encouraged to take your own initiatives and come up with solutions. You get involved and contribute with code, but also with solutions on a product level and feedback to, for example, UX designers. Welcome to a company with an open, unpretentious culture where all ideas are welcome!
You are offered:
* Great development opportunities within the company where you will get the chance to take more responsibility and grow into other roles
* A position in a company that cares about your professional and personal development. How about spending 10% of your working time on hobby projects or courses that interest you?
* A solid introductory plan and a development plan that is followed up continuously
* Develop, improve and update Freespees products by writing code and tests
* Participate in design improvements
* Work with integration between Freespee's platform and other systems
* Evaluate your and other team members' code for you and the product to develop
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* You who have experience from working with both backend and frontend development through work or education
* Have experience with at least one framework. At Freespee they use Angular 13 in frontend och NestJS in backend
* Have very good knowledge of English, oral and written, as it is used in the daily work
It is an advantage if you:
* Have good knowledge of TypeScript
* Have experience in cloud-based solutions, preferably AWS
As a person, you:
* Are solution-oriented
* Take initiatives
* Take responsibility
* And have good cooperative skills
Start: According to agreement
Scope: Full-time, until further notice
Location: Uppsala or remote
Other: The recruitment process will include a programming test
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Freespee that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
We work through the selection on an ongoing basis, and the ad may close before the position is filled if we have moved on to the screening or interview phase.