Java Developer to innovative Fintech-company in Stockholm!
As a developer at Enigio, you will get the opportunity to work with world leading technology and applications which has potential to change the world trade. In this role, you will get great opportunities to be a part of and influence the solutions and architecture for Enigios products. If you want to be a part of a digitalization journey, and have the right competence, interest, and drive, keep reading!
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETToday, 10 people work in their development department in central Stockholm. The company is still in a startup phase but has several patents in place and is investing in increased product development. They work agile and in backend they work with java (Spring Boot).
Enigio are a product company that has patents in solutions for digital original documents, digital time stamping and e-archives. Among other things, the company has a revolutionary solution that makes it possible to create and freely transfer digital documents that must be created in original. Something that today, due to legal requirements for originality, is still handled as physical paper. Their offer is mainly aimed at companies and organizations around the world and right now they
have a dramatically increased demand for their solutions and services.
You are offered
* To work at an exciting company in fintech that is in the start-up phase with many
exciting products, where you have the opportunity to influence and develop.
* Mentorship by more senior developers on site.
* Great flexibility, both in terms of equipment but also regarding working hours and where you want to work.
* Skills development and training opportunities.
* In the long run the goal is to be recruited and directly hired by Enigio, given that both parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
As consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
ARBETSUPPGIFTERYou will work as a backend developer in Java and be a part of the team who develop the products.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Experience in Java, Spring Boot.
* Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
* A valid swedish work permit.
Nice to have/ meritorious
* Knowledge in Kafka.
* Knowledge in Blockchain.
* Knowledge in PKI and digital signatures.
* Knowledge in security systems, and the ability to pay attention to security aspects in your coding.
* Interest or knowledge in AWS.
* Interest or knowledge in Finance.
As a person you are
* Reliable and loyal
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: Full-time, 6 months with possibility to extension.
* Location: Stockholm, Fridhemsplan
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Enigio that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.