Digital Marketing Student to global healthcare company in Malmö
Are you a digital marketing student who wants to make a difference?
Do you thrive on digital marketing and would be interested in working for a leading global medical technology company?
As a result of growth, our client is looking for a new Digital Marketing Student.
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETIn this role, you will play an important role in helping the digital customer experience team in the implementation of a new system.
We believe that this role is perfect for a student who has approx. 6 months left of their marketing studies and who wants to learn more about customer experience, data analysis and technology.
You are offered
* An initial 6-month contract with good chances of extension for the right person.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
ARBETSUPPGIFTERIn this role, you will be able to act as support for the digital customer experience team.
Your duties will, among other things, include:
* Ensure quality and test new systems and platforms
* Analyze and update data
* Coordinate information
* Marketing automation
* Support your colleagues with other marketing-related tasks
VI SÖKER DIG SOMA successful candidate:
* Has a ongoing education within the area of digital marketing, communication or equivalent within the area of communications, marketing or digital marketing
* Is able to communicate unhindered in English
* Is a self-motivated team player with an open can-do attitude and high levels of energy and motivation
* Has good communication and networking skills, being able to interact and form strong partnerships and relationships
* Has good computer and technical skills to be able to understand different flows of information in a global organization's different channels/portals.
It is an advantage if you have previous experience working with SEO, SEM and data analysis and if you are about to finalize your studies.
As a person you have an analytical understanding, are thorough and structured.
Since our clients work with healthcare products, there are a lot of regulations they need to follow, to validate different types of information. It is therefore important to have a high understanding of accuracy and structure.
* Start: Immediately
* Work extent: 16h/week
* Location: Malmö
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by
[Academic Work](mailto: [email protected]).
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.