Technical artist to worldwide mobile game company
One of the biggest mobile game companies out there is now looking for new a Technical Artist/Tools Developer. Here you get the chance to work with an experienced team and show off both your technical and creative skills while creating content that will reach millions of players all around the world!
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETWe are looking for a person interested and proficient in developing larger tools and systems for games. As opposed to the average technical artist who focuses more on smaller scope scripts, this person will lead and drive the overall direction of the content creation pipeline .
You are offered
* An exciting position in one of the foremost mobile app game companies
* To work with very competent and inspiring colleagues
* A dedicated career coach in you consultant manager throughout the whole assignment
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* Build close relationships with the internal game teams and provide general technical art support
* Support and assist Game/UI Artists with technical problems in their day-to-day work
* Processing of artwork from the game project to game engine pipeline
* Integrate existing artwork, fixing and tweaking where required
* Develop and maintain art production workflows and pipelines by writing scripts and tools to aid artists in the creation of content.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Experience in C++ development
* Good knowledge of Python
* Experience in working with art pipeline from 3D software such as Maya to game engine
To gave gained knowledge in these areas you should either:
* Have prior experience as a Technical Artist and the drive to work more with the "tech" part rather then the "art" part
* Have worked as a Tool developer in creating tools for game engines
* Have worked as a developer and have an interest in art
We are looking for someone who is
We think that the right candidate for this position has great attention to details and good artistic sensibilities. Apart from that we will be focusing on the following personal attributes:
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 6 month with good possibility of extension
* Location: Stockholm
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work