Sales Development Representative
If you have a passion for sales and finding the right clients, you have now the opportunity to become a part of the team developing new business opportunities at inriver - the ambitious and internationally growing company with a market leading SaaS solution. In this role you will be able to boost your sales career and like they say at inriver: "have fun while winning"!
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETInriver is now looking for a Sales Developer Representative for the danish market. You will be based at the HQ in Malmö together with a great group of colleagues in an open office landscape. Inriver is a flat organization with an entrepreneurial atmosphere - inrivers values are helpfulness and have fun while winning.
As a Sales Developer you will be an important asset to the sales division team at inriver PIM, where you will work on the first stages of the sales process. You will be the first contact that the clients have with inriver and you will work on generating new business opportunities. In this role your main tasks will be to identify and research companies on current and new markets and then present qualified leads to the sales team.
If you are in the beginning of your sales career this is a great steppingstone! You will develop your strategic sales abilities and work internationally within the growing SaaS industry.
You are offered
* Individualized on-boarding program
* Opportunity to lead discussions and presentations with prospective clients
* Upward mobility potential within the company
* A company with a strong and unique corporate culture
* Fun activities (even if its a global pandemic) such as company after works, team excerises, virtual ping pong matches etc.
* Proactive prospecting in order to maintain and develop inriver's customer base
* Strategic work together with the sales and marketing department in order to develop processes to generate new business opportunities
* Present inriver to potential customers and initiative a dialog between executives and their business needs
* Through different digital and physical sales channels such as email, phone, webinars, social media and events make the first contact with companies and explain the value of PIM, construct needs analysis and create an interest in the purpose of new business opportunities
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* 1-2 years sales experience
* Experience prospecting into mid-market and enterprise companies, specifically marketing and eCommerce teams
* Experience with managing your work in a CRM, ideally Salesforce
* Knowledge of any of the following industry sector: eCommerce, multi-channel marketing, content marketing, digital marketing
* Fluent in English and Danish (written and spoken) as you will be working toward Danish customers
As a person you are:
* Build relationships
* Start date: As soon as possible
* Extent of work: Full time
* Location: Sweden, Malmö (adress: Södra Tullgatan)
* Application: In English
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work Sweden. It is a request from inriver that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.