Procurement Specialist (Marketing, FM)
- Join procurement team that makes real impact on the business|Good career opportunities
Om vår klient
Our client is well-established business holding leading positions on their market. The company is experiencing growth and therefore needs to further strengthen procurement team. You will be a part of the team of highly qualified professionals. This team is working closely to multiple internal stakeholders (business unit managers and functional leaders).
Your key objective will be to ensure that key stakeholders are aware and engaged in the procurement projects, team is reaching spend objectives.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Identify, develop and coordinate procurement projects
- Participate in the vendor management activities for key suppliers
- Identify new regional and local procurement projects
- Provide data transparency within procurement projects
- Facilitate excellent alignment with the functional managers, tactical and strategic procurement teams
Key spend categories: Marketing, Facility Management, IT and other indirect categories
Key stakeholders will be business unit managers, global strategic procurement teams, tactical buyers and suppliers.
Vem söer vi?
The Successful Applicant
- MSc or BSc in Business or any other relevant field
- Excellent analytic skills
- Previous experience within procurement role with track record of projects in indirect spend categories
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Project management skills
- Excellent command of English and English
Company offers competitive base salary and bonus program.