Internal Content Manager to KPMG
If you want to work with communication in a fast-paced, international setting with creative employees and exciting projects, then this could be your next step!
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETAs a content manager you will initiate, create and develop communication that builds trust and creates engagement within the organization. You will be a part of the central Marketing & Communications team and report to the Head of Internal Communications. With around 2 000 employees in three countries (Sweden, Latvia, and Lithuania), engaging our people is a key factor to reach the company goals. The internal communications team therefore plays a critical role in KPMGs continued success.
* Initiate, create, publish, and optimize audience-specific and engaging digital content that creates value for the employees and the business.
* Act as a communications advisor in the business.
* Together with your team, ensure that the business-, people- and communication plans are translated into operational communication activities.
* Have ownership of the intranet, developing, publishing and ensuring the quality.
* Manage communication projects and see how different activities complement each other - identifying synergies between various areas in the company.
* Ensure the right level of quality and take responsibility for final delivery.
* Develop new ways of communicating with and engaging with employees.
* Work data-driven with measurement and follow-up of projects being able to make simpler analysis and give suggestions for improvements.
VI SÖKER DIG SOMTo thrive in this position, you are a communicator with a wide range in your digital media and content creation toolbox. You understand the outcome of different strategies and activities and you are secure in offering guidance and communications advice in the projects you are involved in. You take initiatives and plan your work in an effective way.
Who you are:
* A skilled writer who can identify key messages and take them out in different formats and in different channels.
* At least 4+ years successfully performing in a similar role.
* Educational background in digital communication, marketing or journalism.
* Fluent English and Swedish, in both speech and writing.
* Used to run several content productions at the same time and to project manage.
* Have an editorial approach and good at coming up with creative content and ideas.
* Team player - works well in a group and good at engaging others.
* Quality-conscious, driven and a doer.
* Interested in growing your knowledge and open to an agile way of working.
Meriting if you also have:
* Experience from creating video, graphics and other content formats
* Experience from working in a large matrix organization with employees spread across different areas, both geographically and operationally