Junior Linux Developer to a global leader in access solutions
The world's leading provider of access solutions is now looking for a Junior Linux Developer to join their team maintaining and updating a Linux platform used in one of the companys advanced network of products. Apply today and get the chance of developing the next generation of products for access solutions for premises all over the world!
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGETDu erbjuds:
* Be a part of a team of committed employees, who every day challange them self to not only be great, but the greatest. They achieve this by innovation, getting inspired from people within the organization and by utilizing inputs from our customers to improve our products.
* You will get to sharpen your skills and build an attractive platform for further growth within the companys Global Solutions.
ARBETSUPPGIFTERIn this position you will take part in standup meetings and become an important member of the agile software development team, currently consisting of skilled developers. You will solve tasks independently but in teams, as you take on your area of responsibility in different products.
* Maintain the Linux platform and develop new applications by both implementations and supporting other teams
* Tasks involve porting and creating libraries, scripts and new applications, for the platform
* Develop and perform necessary unit/function and release tests and test reports
* Document the software and design
* Write bitbake recipes for Yocto/openembedded
Get ready to join an open and high-spirited work climate with great colleagues!
VI SÖKER DIG SOMExperience:
* Linux experience
* Yocto / openembedded experience
* Debugging skills
* Experience with shell, python, sed, awk scripting languages
* Interest in public key cryptography and platform security
* Networking development
* C++ programming experience
* Knowledge of Google Mock, Google Test, Poco
* Docker, GitLab
* MQTT, HTTP
* Prior contribution to the open source community
As a pirson you are:
* Start: September
* Work extent: 6 months, with good opportunities of extension
* Location: Landskrona
The request from our customer is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work. Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.