Pricing Analyst - Goodyear
- Drive strategic insight and deliver value! |Join one of the largest automotive product companies in the world!
Om vår klient
Michael Page have now partnered with the Swedish entity of the world-renowned automotive product specialist company: Goodyear. Founded in 1898, Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies that employs approximately 64,000 people and manufactures its products in 47 facilities across 21 countries worldwide. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry.
Goodyear, with the Nordic HQ based in Stockholm, is looking for a detail oriented Pricing Analyst to join their Consumer Team (currently consisting of 4 people). This is a permanent position, full time, and your desire to deliver data-driven insights for the sake of efficient decision making, will be highly valued! Goodyear Nordic handles 7 countries - Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. In this role, you will report directly to The Pricing Manager, Nordics.
The main purpose of this role is to, by delivering valuable data-driven insight, maximise the total revenue of the clients assigned to your specific scope. As a Business Partner, you will look towards continuous process improvement and to generate accurate reports in excel or other tools (i.e. PowerBI). You will manage relationships with other key stakeholders such as pricing managers, supply chain managers, finance managers, sales managers, and so on. Overall you will ensure quality and accuracy of core business data to ensure the various relevant teams (Sales, Finance) have the right information at hand. Typical tasks will include (but will not be limited to):
- Coordinate pricing in terms of monthly actions in coordination with Pricing Manager and BU Head, Supply Chain and Finance (prepare monthly action, proposals, price increases and other price movements).
- Continuously review the current trade terms; revise and develop updated models, map these and review profitability.
- Financials in coordination with finance department (calculate monthly campaign effects, share monthly ansp level estimations, clarify monthly realised financials).
- Support controlling sell-in, sell-out or tender pricing in coordination with the sales team case by case.
- Continuously monitor and report actual pricing structures and financial performance vs budget; Prepare and maintain current market prices and the market impact they cause.
- Manage the input of all prices, terms and rebates into SAP, and ensure checks and processes are in place in line with SOX and financial controls
Vem söer vi?
On behalf of Goodyear, we are looking to speak to a driven individual - someone with an analytic mindset, an eye for finance and good attention to detail. As you will communicate with various stakeholders in the business, you will need to display strong communication and negotiation capabilities. Other qualities we are looking for include:
- A relevant education such as a university degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or similar.
- 3+ years of relevant experience either directly related to the above or within price management. Similar work functions can include commercial analytics, sales excellence, price management, finance analytics.
- Fluent language skills in English and Swedish.
- Strong Excel skills (such as Macros)
- Strong CRM / ERP experience (i.e. SAP)
The opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment where your knowledge and willingness to improve processes will be highly valued. A competitive package will be offered to the selected candidate. If you would like to learn more, please apply via the relevant link! If you have any questions in advance, do not hesitate to contact the recruiter Andrew Burnett at Michael Page: 0733245887.