Business Controller to Ferring Läkemedel, Malmö
We are looking for a Business Controller to join Ferring Läkemedel! This is a new position due to a re-organization, and you will be a part of a smaller finance team in Malmö, reporting to the Finance Director Nordics.
About Ferring Läkemedel
Ferring is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group committed to helping people build healthy families and live better lives. Ferring is a leader in reproductive medicine and maternal health, and in specialty areas within gastroenterology and urology.
As a privately-owned company we benefit from the privilege to think and work with a long-term horizon. You will experience the same freedom in your search for new solutions. If you need help, you will find it. If you want challenges, they are right in front of you. If you are looking for freedom to find your own way, you are trusted to do so. If you want to make a mark in the world for the better, you feel just like the rest of us. Read more at ferring.com.
The role as Business Controller
In the new role as a Business Controller at Ferring you have the opportunity to take on an important finance role! A role which requires you to build partnerships with the business and Ferrings center of excellence, support operational stakeholders as well as support strategic business plan by driving the performance agenda.
Selection of key tasks that your day will consist of:
- Finance Strategy and business partnering
- Support Period-closing and -reporting
- Financial budgeting and planning
- Cross functional collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Costing analysis
- Management reporting and forecasting
- Drive projects and improvements
- Compliance, integrity and risk management
- Strict implementation of IFRS and internal guidelines across the entities
Who are you?
To thrive in this position, it is important that you enjoy a changing environment. You have an analytical mindset with good communication and stakeholder management skills. You are a self-starter who can work independently with the ability to both influence multiple stakeholders and set long-term financial targets and lead performance improvement projects.
In addition to this, your background likely includes:
- University master’s degree in finance or economics
- 7 years’ experience in finance and at least 2 years’ working experience as a finance analyst in a multinational environment
- Fluent in English and one of the Scandinavian languages
- Demonstrated understanding of financial and accounting principles and processes
What does Ferring Läkemedel offer you?
At Ferring Läkemedel, you will be a part of an organization that are committed to building families worldwide and helping people live better lives. Ferring Läkemedel take care of their employees and offer generous benefits, opportunities to develop in an international environment, conferences abroad, and a beautiful office in the middle of Malmö city centre.
In this recruitment process Ferring Läkemedel is partnering with Meritmind. For more information, please feel free to contact Viktoria Asp at 073 748 20 92 or [email protected].
Please submit your application in English.
Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible. The position is available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website.
Consider this before you submit your application
Your application shall not contain any personal data relating to civil status, family/children, ethnic origin, age, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health or sexual orientation.
- Make sure your name and contact information is included in your resume.
- It is only possible to attach one document, so please add your resume and your personal letter, if needed, as one file.
We look forward to your application!