Asset and Configuration Process Manager
CGI Global Technology Operations offer and deliver infrastructural services to leading clients.
We are now searching for an asset and configuration process manager to operate on a Nordic level.
As an asset and configuration process manager you are responsible for the asset and configuration process including implementation, development and maintenance of the process.
The role requires reporting strong leadership and communication skills.
The unit is responsible to deliver the underlying tools & processes to our client and services.
We now are looking for you who have a clear picture of what you want and where to go with our asset and configuration management. You are proficient and ambitious with experience in managing processes.
As a process manager you will set clear vision and strategy towards our clients, management and members for the process.• Operative responsible for the asset and configuration management processes including implementation, development and maintenance
• The asset and configuration management process manager will participate in work against clients, internally/externally in the form of sales/bid work and operative and process meetings
• Transforming CGIs strategies into operative plans
• Documenting the asset and configuration management processes in the form of guidelines, checklists and templates
• Initiate and participate in the improvement work for the asset and configuration management processes
• Drives the activities related to Audits
• Provides management with intelligence regarding Asset usage and compliance.
• Responsible for reporting the outcome of the asset and configuration management processes
• Identify and manage risks within the asset and configuration management processes
o Ensure compliance towards our certificate
o Operate on a Nordic level• Experience in ITIL Asset & Configuration management
• Experience of BMC Atrium
• Excellent English communication and writing skills
• Strong leadership skills along with strong analytical skills;
• This role requires both service management skills and broad technical skills
• ITIL experience, ITIL Certified (asset);
• 4 to 7 years of experience in an IT support environment (helpdesk experience, asset and configuration management, service management, technical account management, network or server administrator, etc.).
• Organized and Structured in their approach
If you want more information, please contact:
Michaela Brunzel, +46 768 142 041