Global Purchasing Manager to our customer in Malmö
On behalf of our customer we are looking for a Global Purchasing Manager that will play an integral role in driving improvements within category sourcing. For this position we are looking for a person with a degree in chemistry with a strong business administration experience. Are you used to working with global procurement projects and driving negotiations and agreements setups? Are you ready to put your best foot forward to meet customer requirements? Then this could be the opportunity you are looking for!
This position will play an integral role in driving improvements in the sourcing within assigned categories. In this role you will also manage procurement activities by optimizing them in terms of price, quality, delivery terms and business continuity. You will support Operations, Product development and Sales & Marketing by identifying, qualifying, and providing supplier sources for products in such a way that they meet customer requirements, support business objectives, and represent best value to the company.
The position is based in Malmö, Sweden, and you will report to the Global Procurement Director.
- Drive negotiations and agreement setups with global suppliers
- Participate in development, implementation and monitoring of category strategies
- Work with developing suppliers, find and introduce new ones and consolidate
- Work with global procurement projects
- Ensure compliance to policies, quality management programs, procurement certifications and regulatory
- Track KPI’s and work to achieve aggressive annual KPI goals
- Manage the Supplier evaluation and qualification process partnering with internal stakeholders
- Review of supplier performance
- Ensure engagement of key stakeholders in early strategic sourcing processes
- Monitor the supplier market to identify opportunities
- Keep track of and report major commodity pricing trends and create suggestions on actions
- Contribute to the production of reports, statistics on performance
- Support GMP requirements
Experience and competence
We believe you to have a minimum of 5 years of procurement and supply chain management experience, with negotiation and procurement organisation responsibility, from concept through production.
We prefer you to have a Master´s or Bachelor’s degree in chemistry with a strong Business Administration experience. Experience in a regulated industry is also something we value in this position. Other things that would bring value to this position is knowledge of GMP processes and ERP knowledge.
As a person we believe you to be analytical, organized, have time management skills and can handle multiple projects and key supplier relationships simultaneously. You´re working skillfully with different cultures and cross functionally, having good verbal and written communication ability. Strong negotiation skills and a good understanding of supplier market dynamics is also key aspects as is being independent, a self-starter and strong decision maker.
You also need to be fluent in English, both written and verbally.
ValueOne AB are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas; interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure and competence.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: https://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible, but no later than the 15th of August. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark tel +46 (0)70 786 80 99 with any questions regarding the listed position.
Sökord: Global Purchasing manager, chemistry, GMP, ERP, peptides, category, peptide drug, pharma, purchasing, procurement, category strategies, Supplier evaluation, supplier performance, commodity pricing, negotiations